Welcome to CCG E-Procurement Supplier Registration Portal
|Step 1||Please read and understand the Terms and Conditions before completing this form|
|Step 2||Complete the form fully and note that all fields marked with a * are required before you submit the form|
|Step 3||When finished click the 'Continue' button to submit|
|Notes:||After submission, an email will be sent to the email you provide with the link to complete your application|
|Terms and Conditions|
|- The Municipality is under no obligation to award contracts to, or enter into any agreements with any Contractor submitting this application.|
- All potential suppliers are directly responsible for the correct use and maintenance of their supplier profiles.
- Should suppliers fail to update their profiles when requested to do so, The Municipality reserves the right to remove their profile from the The Municipality portal. Such suppliers would then have to re-register on the portal.
- Potential suppliers must keep their login credentials secure and secret at all times, and take appropriate steps to prevent unauthorized use of them.
- The Municipality will not be held liable for any loss, damage or expense however caused, arising from the use of or reliance upon the information provided through this service.
- The Municipality has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this portal is accurate. However, the existence of inaccurate, incomplete or superseded material in the The Municipality Supplier Portal will not cause The Municipality to be in breach of these terms and conditions, and you accept that The Municipality takes no responsibility for such.
- The Municipality reserves the right to change, add or remove any information on this portal without notice at any time.
|I Agree with the T&Cs|